Since 1991, Chatham’s reputation has been built on state-of-the-art advisory, accounting and valuations in interest rate and foreign exchange derivatives. Over the past decade, Chatham has leveraged its technology and intellectual resources to address emerging market demand for a broad spectrum of financial instruments.
- Robust valuation methodologies and modeling sophistication
- Advises more than 1,000 clients
- Delivers more than 22,000 valuations daily
- Strong reputation with both auditors and regulators
Chatham Valuation Services is an extension of Chatham’s advisory role and a complement to the accounting services we provide to clients. Our financial expertise is comprehensive: Derivatives, Debt and Assets. Now is the time to find a knowledgeable, independent and trusted advisor with deep valuations expertise.
- Well-documented quantitative valuations for both liquid and illiquid assets
- The most sophisticated, comprehensive approach to potential future exposure (PFE) and credit valuation adjustments (CVAs)
- All types of foreign exchange and interest rate derivatives: Swaps, Options, Forwards, Swaptions, Cancellable Swaps, Total Return Swaps, Puts, Calls, and Structured Products with embedded optionality
- Quickly and efficiently run valuations that comply with U.S. GAAP and IFRS
- Easily managed cash flows and key loan dates
- Fair Value and interest expense sensitivity to changing interest rates